|War and History Poetry posted November 8, 2019|
All Veterans-Past and Present
A "Salute" to Robert Lee Waldron an Angel of God!
REMEMBERING VETERANS (free verse) writing prompt entry
REMEMBERING VETERANS (free verse)
1. FREE VERSE POEM--no end line rhyming patterns (other rhyming acceptable)
2. DISPLAY--1 font color AND 1 background color
3. TITLE--MAY be included with body of poem and/or included above poem with dedication
4. DEDICATION--MAY be included with body of poem and dedication MAY be included above text of poem
5. NO animation, videos, music, graphics
6. AUTHOR NOTES acceptable
7 PICTURE--1 picture above poem, if desired--no words included in, on, near picture--(author's choice IF picture is desired)
8. FONT style--select from Advanced Editor ONLY
9. SUBJECT--Veterans/Past and/or Present (TRUE--NO FICTION)
10. AUTHOR NAME WILL BE DISPLAYED
11. AT LEAST 5 submissions received to commence voting
A Salute, my friends! "They did not die in vain; yet, marched on to become our heroes while making immortal their patriotism and virtue. No death is to insignificant to remember when that life was lost at the behest of society. May we always pay tribute for their service to God and Country. I pray we never forget, the moral strength and awesome power that can flow, when united together in a just cause." A big "THANK YOU" for reading my presentation, and to Cleo85 for the awesome artwork. Happy Veteran's Day and God Bless. Respectfully, Bill Bishop.Pays one point and 2 member cents.
Artwork by cleo85 at FanArtReview.com
You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.
© Copyright 2019. Commando All rights reserved.
Commando has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.