|Romance Poetry posted January 8, 2020|
An Angel of God!
If Only I Could. . .
~~~FREE VERSE~~~ Contest Winner
Dedicated to my Wife for Valentine's Day 2020!
1. Name of author will be displayed,
2. Dedication and title may be included with text of poem. They do NOT count towards number of lines allowed.
3. Author may sign and date poem and add a personal message at bottom--does NOT count towards number of lines allowed--up to 3 lines may be added.
4. LENGTH--minimum length 10 lines / maximum length 20 lines
5. ONE picture above text of poem
6. ONE color font with ONE color background / FONT choice MUST come from what is available on Advanced Editor on FanStory (no outside sources)
7. NO animations, videos, words in picture, or music
8. Author notes allowed
9. TOPIC (subject) of poem MUST be a real person (may be alive or deceased)--No animals/do NOT choose a FS member who has died--do NOT choose God/Jesus as topic either
10. Category--Romance (love poem)
11. NO end rhyme pattern
12. Absolutely NO warnings of ANY kind will be accepted--Keep it clean
Some say, "Nothing you love is lost;" yet, I say, "Walk a mile in my shoes." Most things always go away, sooner or later. You can't hold 'em, any more than you can hold moonlight. But if they have touched you, if they are inside you, then they are still yours. The only things you ever really have are the ones you hold inside your heart. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a teardrop. As always, thanks for reading my work. Best wishes, Happy Valentine's Day, and God Bless. A "Salute" to helvi2 at FanArtReview.com for the awesome artwork.Pays one point and 2 member cents.
Artwork by helvi2 at FanArtReview.com
You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.
© Copyright 2020. Commando All rights reserved.
Commando has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.